What sort of Electrical connections are required?

All our units come with a typical 30 AMP RV Electrical Plug (Some units may have a 50 Amp plug). 115 Volt Electrical service is needed to charge the house batteries when you are parked, operate the TV, Air conditioners and Microwave as well as power any 115V outlets. All our units also have an on board 12 Volt deep cycle battery that powers the Furnace, Refrigerator, monitor panels and interior lights. Therefore it is not necessary that you have 115 volt power available to you unless you intend to operate a TV, AC, or the Microwave.